Modern technology provides a variety of successful AFT LIGHT treatments for improving the condition of the skin. AFT LIGHT skin treatments employ focused beams of light energy to counteract the effects on the skin of acne, aging, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, scars, or poor nutrition. Resurfacing AFT LIGHT treatments are safe and efficient, requiring little downtime to provide effective results.
Much less invasive than dermabrasion and chemical peels, AFT LIGHT treatments remove damaged skin and rejuvenate the patient‘s appearance. Most of the time, such treatments are sought for the face, but may also be performed on other parts of the body.
Reasons for Photo Facial (AFT)
- To decrease or eliminate wrinkles or stretchmarks
- To diminish the appearance of scars
- To rejuvenate non-responsive skin after a facelift
- To remove age spots or spider veins
- To repair sun-damaged skin
- To improve skin tone due to melasma or other causes
- To remove warts or birthmarks
- To decrease the size of enlarged pores
- To remove tattoos